8th Grade technology
In the 4th Quarter, 8th graders will be learning how to create a website. As students complete different sections of the website, they will be assessed on the following characteristics:
- Requirements - Does the section explain/show what is required?
- Organization - Does the organization help the reader understand the material and be able to navigate the website?
- Professionalism - Does the website look nice with complementing colors, appropriate content and sizes.
- Words per Minute - The faster the better.
- Accuracy - The closer to 100% the better.
- Technique - The more the student uses the correct fingers to press the correct keys without looking at the keyboard, the better.