- Practice writing their names using different tools (pencils, pens, markers, glue and glitter; or make them with playdough)
- Play number memory with a deck of cards
- Trace numbers 1-10 in the sand or in a tray of salt
- Listen to stories and talk about the characters, setting, and plot; try to guess what might happen next in the story
- Count out different objects around the home (we are working on counting groups of 1-10)
- Find some fun games to play online! Here are a few websites:
If you are looking for ways to reinforce your child's learning at home, here are a few fun things you can do:
Hello! My name is Ashley Saunders and I am the PreK-4 Teacher here at the International School of Sosua! I love working with young children and living in this tropical paradise.